Just some thoughts on my personal life- shabby cottage/chic decor, thrifting/junking, dogs with smushed-in faces, and pretty much anything else...



Friday, October 1, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

While I was out running errands today I decided to stop at the thrift store. (This is entirely predictable of me as my "errands" typically include: bank, gas station, library, and -drum roll please- the thrift store!) I must say I made quite a haul today.





Inventory:
1-Mini trunk-like basket for dog toys. ($5.50)
1-White basket will most likely be used for magazines. ($7.50-kind of a splurge I know.)
1-Rocking horse missing eye and handle. ($3.00)
1-Copy of Angela's Ashes which I can't believe I've never read. ($2.00)
1-Photo album for friend's wedding pics. ($4.00-again, a splurge I know I know.)
1-Bar stool that can easily be painted and re-upholstered to be used in conjunction with easel for painting. (ONLY $1.00!! See all that splurging was justifiable because I saved so much on this bad boy!)

Happy Thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment