1. Harry Potter. The books. The movies. The characters. I love it all. I am currently on the fourth book and I just can't get enough of it!
(Image courtesy of czechfolks.com)
2. Glee. Yes somewhere along the way last year I fell in love with the hilariously entertaining lives of the McKinley High Glee Club's misfits. I'm a
(Image courtsey of pinartarhan.com)
3. Sewing. One of my many new hobbies It's fun. It's a money saver. And I'm not entirely bad at it.
(Image courtesy of pinklovesbrown.com)
4. Chalkboard paint. Love this stuff. On anything. And everything.
(Image courtesy of rustoleum.com)
5. Junking. I have always been a pretty serious thrifter. Then I discovered junking. And it's pretty much the coolest hobby ever. My visit to the Oronoco Gold Rush Days and Junk Bonanza sealed my fate.
(Image courtesy of me)
(Image courtesey of me)
What about you? What new loves did you pick up in 2010 that you will carry with you into 2011? New hobbies? TV shows? Events? Places?