Just some thoughts on my personal life- shabby cottage/chic decor, thrifting/junking, dogs with smushed-in faces, and pretty much anything else...



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Retail Therapy

After taking the dogs to the beach (if you can call it that) and stopping at the The Naniboujou Lodge for tea I went shopping with the future mom-in-law and her friend in downtown Grand Marais. I love retail therapy. Sometimes there's nothing better than a little shopping to lift your spirits.

So here's some pics of from our day...

The Naniboujou Lodge











And of course I couldn't pass up the mason jars...


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good 4th of July holiday. I too can lose myself while on a 'treasure hunt!' The parade sounds like a huge event. How hot is it up there? I'm on the NJ shore and we are in the middle of a heat wave -- 100 +! I'm melting, melting.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah!
    Yes our Fourth was wonderful how 'bout yours? It's miserable here. And it's not so much the heat as it is the humidity. The parade was so fun, we took my little cousins and they had a blast! Now we're "up North" for a little vacation and then it's back home to more projects! Ugh, it's never ending. And I'll post a picture of the deal I got today. (A side table for my guest room. It was $45 on sale for 70% off. I ended up paying $13.50! What a deal!)

    ReplyDelete