Just some thoughts on my personal life- shabby cottage/chic decor, thrifting/junking, dogs with smushed-in faces, and pretty much anything else...



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy Bee

Long time no blog. I've been a busy bee. Friday we went to the zoo, Saturday we had  a wedding, and Sunday we recovered from the wedding. We've also been working like crazy to get ready for our fourth of July party. Here's some pictures of my adventurous weekend...

Zoo entrance.

It was hard to get a good pic of the polar bear (my fiance has named him "Whitey") through the cage.

Nothing like a baby duckie to lift your spirits :)

This guy is just cool.

Kitty was warm.

These guys have the longest, prettiest eyelashes I have ever seen! Jealous!


It's like a painted horse

This guy actually put this t-shirt on...

Hilarious.

And of course the baby lifted my spirits...

The End.

1 comment: